I was recently a consultant. I had served as a board president of a local non-profit senior apartment complex. The management asked me to come back and assist with the technology issues: phone service, TV service, internet service, and so forth. Looking back on the last several months I learned several things → →→
LESSONS FROM BEING A CONSULTANT:
- Wireless, wireless, wireless – reduces labor cost and easy to replace
- Cloud base service lives – premise-based is like a “dead man walking! ?
- Ask, Listen & Learn – ask for details, listen for risk, do more homework
- Document every detail (not my strong suit) – it will help if problems come up
- Charge more ( I did this as a favor & looking back – I would not have done it )
So how does that affect our Ultimate services for you?
- Everything we offer can have a cloud base. (school bells, call accounting reports, appointment reminders, and emergency response system) You have standard SIP we can interface with.
- We have added wireless triggers for emergencies. We have mobile apps that trigger internal page messages and external voice calls, text messages, and mass message announcements. As a result- you and your customer stay connected.
- Niche products may require some local sources & support. We have a national set of dealers that can help. Ultimate is your service partner for these niche applications using remote assistance for installs, training, being a continual consultant for ongoing support and changes.
WWW.CONTACTTHEM.COM SOME KEY LINKS:
- My favorite marketing consultant is Ian Brodie @ www.IanBrodie.com – I have been reading his blog and emails for over ten years.
- OnTime for Anything – Keeping a schedule and making locations safer
- the Ultimate Communicator – Wireless and & mobile triggers for all organizational‘ what if plans.’
- More Office Visits Appointment reminders by voice text and emails
- Streaming Signal – Audio, visual and video to any device
- SimpliFYI – Centralized texting for staffing and analytics